Monday, August 22, 2005

I Have a Dream

Actually, it’s more like I had a dream. A few weeks ago I dreamed that I was in a helicopter with my son and a couple of people I didn’t know. We were flying over the ocean, but instead of being inside the helicopter, we were suspended below it in seats much like those on the Soarin’ Over California ride in Disney’s California Adventure Park. Unlike Soarin’, we were not strapped in and could move about freely on the seats. Below us we could see a bunch of ducks swimming in the ocean, so the pilot nosed the chopper down so we could get a better look. As soon as we got near the water, a giant manatee rose straight up out of the water and clamped his jaws onto my leg. It didn’t hurt, but was a little disconcerting to have this large beast firmly attached to my leg. I eventually shook him off and we went on our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home